Customer Service Representative
We are currently seeking an energetic and client focused customer service representative to assist in servicing the needs of our existing customers. This is a full time Monday – Friday position.
The customer service representative works directly with customers as well as the sales team to develop and maintain the business needs of the customer. They help to set expectations, consistent with the goals of the company, with both the customer and the rest of the team in order to make the customers expected outcome a reality.
The primary responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Entering jobs into the MIS system.
- Managing projects throughout the production process to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Following up with customers on quotes, potential projects and informing customers of new products or services available.
- Answering phones
- Assisting customers at the front counter with placing orders, picking up completed jobs or paying their current bill.
- Working directly with the sales team to convert job specs into jobs in the MIS system.
- Accepting print job specifications through multiple means (online, in person, phone, sales reps, etc.) and reviewing furnished data to make sure all essential information is present. Then writes up orders accurately and completely, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Investigating and resolving customer problems.
- Working with internal departments to keep account activities and customer expectations met.
- Maintaining a personal appearance which reflects neatness and professionalism.
- Computer skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
This person must have strong communication skills, a pleasant personality and be a self-starter.
Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be skilled in people relationships and able to interact effectively with all levels within an organization.
- Minimum of an Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Excellent math skills and strong attention to details.
- Possess a sales aptitude and interest in preventing and solving problems.
- Demonstrate excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org